Associate Brand Designer
Anywhere in US /
Articulate is looking for an Associate Brand Designer to join our exceptional Marketing Team. The Associate Brand Designer will report to the Senior Design Director and work closely with the brand design team to provide creative support for the Marketing department through a variety of channels: digital, web, and print.
Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. The candidate will be a motivated learner who is excited to participate in successful collaboration with peers.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on the conceptual and design development of multiple small- and large-scale projects and campaigns used across marketing, sales, content, people, and operations
- Design various marketing materials, including emails, web pages, social images, presentations, digital assets, infographics, downloads, tradeshow displays, catalogs, brochures, and ads
- Understand our brand and digital presence, and successfully complete projects accordingly with a high attention to detail
- Assist with all other marketing and design tasks related to events, trade shows, and conferences
- Support our in-house motion graphic design with creative assets
- Collaborate with internal teams to design and develop creative assets and landing pages
- Share learnings, best practices, and insights with colleagues and team to create a culture of continual learning and collaboration
- Proactively communicate with peers and managers on plans, progress, and problems
What you should have:
- 2-3+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Expertise with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent grasp of visual design principles and elements
- Have a passion for amazing brand/visual design and typography
- An open-minded thinker who’s constantly in search of engaging, thoughtful design solutions and cutting-edge brand work in the real world
- A team contributor who is well-versed in giving and receiving feedback constructively
- Outstanding communication skills and self-motivated
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience in graphic design; portfolio required
- Basic knowledge of video software (PremierePro, After Effects) is a plus
- Illustration skills are a plus
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.