Anywhere in US /
Business Operations /
The Operations Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting, evaluating, and optimizing Articulate’s processes, tools, systems and data inputs with the goal of increasing efficiency and maximizing revenue. This role will work collaboratively with all other departments to drive operational improvements, and as a natural problem solver will focus heavily on streamlining our sales and customer success processes in an effort to increase revenue attainment and retention. The OS will also act as the data steward to ensure we’re collecting the most valuable insights on our prospects and customers while maintaining strong data governance best practices.
What you'll do:
- Be a resource to our revenue-generating teams to aid in the optimization of tools, processes, and KPIs to maximize customer acquisition and retention.
- Work with sales and customer success enablement to facilitate process improvements and training, and test new initiatives across all functions to measure impact.
- Work with the business solutions team to define and implement automation and applications that support our revenue and business goals.
- Collaborate with our data and business intelligence teams to better understand areas for operational improvement and surface problem-solving strategies for growth.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
What you should have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a business operations or sales operations role
- Experience using Salesforce as a power user in a sales or customer success environment
- Proven experience collecting and summarizing data inputs from multiple sources
- Ability to tie the business needs and desired outcomes to specific insights in the data
- Strong competency in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a desire to continuously learn and grow
- Self-motivated in a remote environment with the ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Flexible, driven, collaborative, and trustworthy
- A four-year college degree or similar combination of skills and experiences
You're the ideal candidate if:
- Experience working for a SaaS organization, understanding business models and best practices
- Familiarity with sales and business automation platforms, CRM applications, and sales engagement solutions
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 106,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.