Customer Success Enablement Manager
Anywhere in US /
Customer Success /
As Articulate’s Manager of Customer Success Enablement, you will be responsible for defining, delivering, and evolving the programs and KPIs to ramp, upskill, develop, and measure Articulate’s current and future customer success organization. This position will drive the productivity of our growing Customer Success teams for our Articulate 360 and Rise product lines. The Manager of Customer Success Enablement will partner closely with the leadership team to strategize on investing in our team members and helping them develop critical skills to be wildly successful and effective professionals at Articulate.
What you'll do:
- Own the strategy, development, and daily operations of a holistic enablement program with a specific focus on new hire onboarding, success productivity and enablement, and ongoing role-specific training
- Lead the execution of building out strategic priorities for the enablement team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various Articulate teams and leadership, including success, sales, marketing, human resources, and more
- Develop key metrics for measuring the impact of enablement programs
- Manage and continuously improve existing content; work closely with product marketing to develop assets that speak to Articulate’s various customer segments and buyers
- Understand the Articulate and Rise competitive landscapes intimately, and expertly design programming around how we are positioned in the marketplace
- Deliver both data-driven and experience-driven insights to the Customer Success leadership team and work cross-functionally to iterate and improve upon Articulate’s success enablement strategy
What you should have:
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- 5+ years of experience supporting a customer-facing organization, preferably in an enablement or training capacity
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering a new hire onboarding program and/or enablement strategy
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and can work in a fast-paced environment
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.