Order Management Manager
Anywhere in US /
Order Management /
Articulate Global, Inc., is seeking an Order Management Manager with a can-do approach who enjoys supporting the customer journey from order to cash. You will oversee the day-to-day order operations, ensuring data integrity, process optimization in support of our Customer Success team, and the subscription renewal process. The ideal candidate can think strategically on a process level and execute and follow through on the details. This role is also responsible for mentoring and coaching direct reports.
What you'll do:
- Ensure subscription expansion and renewal orders are transacted quickly by the customer and for Customer Success
- Process subscription changes to include seat adds, subscription merges, upgrades, refunds, cancellations, order inquiries, service delivery, and exception handling
- Lead, manage, and develop a team of Order Management Specialists who review and provision all aspects of subscription expansions and renewals
- Ensure data integrity between sales, order, and financial systems, driving accurate reporting, billings, and revenue recognition
- Field, prioritize, and coordinate incoming customers calls, chats, and email requests
- Collaborate with Customer Success to resolve inbound customer inquiries.
- Provide input and recommendations on nonstandard orders based on billing and revenue objectives
- Collaborate closely with billing and collections to optimize order management processing and minimize billing errors
- Drive accurate recordation of customer communications in various internal systems such as Slack, Salesforce, and email
- Prepare schedules and reports for management regarding key metrics
What you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent 3-5 years of experience in order management supporting customer success in a sales-driven SaaS organization
- A strong commitment to growth and development of direct reports
- Experience in applying change management in the adoption of processes and systems
- The ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with folks across different teams and at all levels of the organization
- Comfort working with disparate systems and apps, operating as a “human API”
- Proficiency as a problem-solver and agile multitasker who is flexible in thought and implementation and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communication skills and detail-oriented sensibilities
- Experience working with multiple CRM/subscription management systems such as Salesforce, Chargebee, Stripe, and NetSuite
- Demonstrated ability as a thoughtful, trustworthy doer
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 106,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.