Employee Experience and Program Analytics Manager, Design Thinking
Anywhere in US /
We’re looking for an Employee Experience and Program Analytics Manager, Design Thinking, to join our growing team!
We are a human-centered organization, putting employees at the heart of the organization. We design our people processes around a what-works-here approach to set the organization up for success and create a culture where people feel appreciated, listened to, and valued. We use the design thinking process to develop and enhance our people processes, ensuring cross-functional and diverse voices are involved.
This position will report to the VP of People and will be responsible for running and facilitating the full cycle of our HCO design thinking process for our people team.
What you’ll do:
- Run the full-cycle, human-centered design thinking process for all people projects and initiatives, from the challenge brief to the product launch
- Identify trends and the impact to program goals and present an analysis and interpretation of results
- Pull metrics, analyzing and identifying actions and steps for continued improvement to our people scaffolding
- Collect and compile people insights and data from various sources, including the HRIS, employee surveys, quarterly insight reports, and one-on-one interviews, to recommend improvements or changes to organization-wide people programs
- Prepare reports based on data results and findings
- Ongoing evaluation of human-centered projects and people products
- Co-project manage with the People Project Manager on all human-centered initiatives and deliverables
What you should have:
- Extensive, hands-on experience with design thinking and data analysis
- Demonstrated experience as a project manager; experience directly in HR preferred
- Analytical and strategic thinking abilities, along with the ability to see the big picture
- Strong ability to consolidate information and develop scalable solutions
- A positive attitude, attention to detail, high empathy, and a collaborative spirit
- Resiliency and adaptability, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You should also be a thoughtful, trustworthy doer with a high EQ, who is positive, empathetic, driven, collaborative, flexible, and confident.
- A plus if you have experience with Mural software
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.