Systems Integration Engineer
Anywhere in US
The Systems Integration Engineer is a proven technology professional who has experience implementing advanced data and systems integrations between third-party SaaS platforms, in-house systems, and third-party IT systems. This hands-on role will interact with both the product and engineering teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and execute integrations.
What you’ll do:
- Build and expand our platform by integrating it with key third-party services.
- Work with the product leadership team to create, prioritize, and manage long-term technology road maps for data and systems integrations.
- Partner with external companies to understand how to leverage their technology.
- Learn everything about the technologies and platforms that matter to our largest customers.
- Be a subject matter expert and point of contact for customers on the implementation and adoption details of our integrations.
- Provide quality, detailed explanations of third-party integration requirements to the product and support teams.
- Create prototypes of integrations with various systems. Help transition integrations from prototype to production code.
- Help lead documentation for integrations and best practices.
What you should have:
- Integrations experience: You’ve designed and built integrations that allow for greater connections between services.
- Experience with public APIs, external systems, and services.
- The ability—and passion—to dive deep into APIs, SDKs of many different platforms, systems, and applications, even when that means experimenting due to poor documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences.
- Experience building integrations and apps for platforms such as Slack, Salesforce, CRMs, and HRIS systems.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.