Anywhere in US /
Articulate is looking for an experienced writer to create compelling, instructive, and well-researched training content. We just launched a new product (and brand) called Rise.com and want to expand our content team with exceptional writing talent. Never heard of Rise.com? Check out this video.
As a content writer for Rise.com, you’ll get to produce engaging business lessons read by thousands of e-learners around the world. You’ll research and write about a variety of business and soft skills training topics, such as communication, team management, decision-making, and more. Research skills and a knack for crystal clear writing are a must. And you’ll get bonus points if you have an eye for visual design. Want to see examples of the types of content you’ll be producing? Click here to view our example courses.
You may be our person if you’re also a kind human being with a high EQ and a deep sense of responsibility for your work. If you’re a thoughtful, trustworthy doer who loves learning, welcomes helpful feedback, and is a proactive self-starter, we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Research, write, and design original training content
- Create interactive activities that enhance learning—such as knowledge checks, flashcards, and real-world scenarios
- Write and format video scripts that support written content
- Integrate feedback from various stakeholders
- Structure and design starter templates that course authors can use for inspiration
- Support other departments with content needs—such as product descriptions and internal training materials
What You Should Have:
- At least two years of experience in a professional writing role that involves doing research
- Ability to synthesize research into compelling, well-structured content that connects with the target audience
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communication skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Someone who geeks out about writing and words as much as we do
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.