Salesforce Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
Anywhere in US /
Business Operations /
Articulate is looking for a Salesforce Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist – Business Solutions to join our amazing team.
The Business Solutions Team prides ourselves on providing systems to our customer-facing teams and the ability to service our customers easily. To help aid in these efforts, we are looking for a skilled Salesforce QA Specialist who will help ensure we deliver the highest-quality products to our internal and external customers.
Articulate is a fully distributed company that offers a high degree of autonomy. As part of our talented and driven Business Solutions Team, you’ll work closely with an awesome group of marketing, sales, customer support, customer success, and finance people.
The ideal person for this job is a multi-talented Salesforce QA Specialist who thrives on ensuring quality. When problems arise, you can adeptly communicate those issues to the team and seek ways to avoid them in the future. Comfort with testing custom Salesforce and third-party integrations is a must for this role.
What you'll do:
- Create test plans and use cases
- Assist the team with items that require manual testing efforts
- Assist in developing Performance Testing Strategy and Performance Testing Plans
- Help build and expand testing automation framework
- Develop efficient and accurate Automated Performance Testing Plans
- Estimate the level of effort to complete and deliver items
- Help create supporting documentation for bugs found in applications, including third-party vendor applications
- Represent the Testing and QA teams in meetings with business owners, tech managers, and other stakeholders
What you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner Communities, and Force.com
You're the ideal candidate if:
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce limitations and concerns and know how to mitigate them when encountered
- You possess a working knowledge of testing methodologies that put the customer first, and you’re committed to seeing customers achieve success
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 106,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.