Digital Marketing Specialist
Anywhere in US
Articulate is looking for a digital marketing specialist with hands-on experience in managing traditional and digital advertising, and social media to join our exceptional team. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for identifying advertising opportunities, developing and implementing campaigns, and optimizing the advertising budget.
The Digital Marketing Specialist makes data-driven recommendations for tactics that will fulfill the marketing plan (derived from marketing strategy), and then manages execution. You’ll have a blend of analytical and creative skills that you’ll use to attract prospects and drive them through our marketing funnel. You have a deep understanding of our customers, customer purchasing drivers, and customer segments. In this role, you’ll implement, optimize, and report on all paid acquisition and social media efforts.
What you'll do when you're here:
- Execute, measure, and optimize advertising and social campaigns that effectively drive lead acquisition, lead conversion, retention, upsell, and overall customer engagement
- Execute organic and paid social, PPC, display, and remarketing campaigns and report on performance
- Gather and analyze marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Stay on top of keyword research and make both structural and keyword recommendations to maximize SEO across all web properties and content
- Proactively communicate with peers and leadership on plans, progress, and problem
What you'll bring when you join us:
- 1+ years of experience in advertising management
- 1+ years of experience in social media management
- Experience using Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Expertise with search engine marketing best practices
- Strong analytical skills and interest in reporting and data analysis to extract meaning and present recommended actions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills when working with teammates who may be either data-driven or more qualitative
- Detail-oriented, persistent, and curious
- Excellent ability to project manage
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Positivity, empathy, drive, collaboration, flexibility, and confidence
- Four-year college degree or similar combination of skills and experience
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.