Denver, CO /
Denver, CO - Artifact Uprising is seeking an energetic and self-driven, software engineer who will play a central role in building a platform that will enable us to drive growth and innovation. We are a tight-knit, collaborative team, passionate about programming, technologies and developing solutions to delight and inspire Artifact Uprising customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cross functional team dedicated to building and maintaining some of Artifact Uprising's most visible and valued projects. You understand the importance of being both a good student and teacher with a deep desire to always be learning new skills. You have a proven track record of leading quality solutions from idea to production.
- Develop new features for the AU platform, including APIs and services
- Create delightful user experiences leveraging React and additional front-end technologies
- Prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Grow the engineering team through code reviews, training, and mentoring
- Create robust automated unit/functional test suites and deployment scripts
- Continually work to improve engineering tools and processes
- 3 years experience working on teams with Agile & Lean methodologies
- Experience with e-commerce is strongly desired
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Base Compensation Range - $100-$130k
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Competitive health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, headspace membership, 401(k) matching plan and flexible
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.