Head of Acquisition Marketing
You are the growth engine of Artifact Uprising. You dream of ways to turn one dollar into three through countless renditions of placing, testing, tweaking, and optimizing in the digital world. You know who Matt Cutts is, what PLA, PPC, SEO, CPM and CPA mean, and that we live and die through increased LTV. You managed 7 figure marketing budgets, but personally are looking for the company that you can help lead to the next level of digital marketing.
We are looking for an Acquisition Manager with extensive hands-on e-commerce digital marketing experience to help us reinvent e-commerce and build a first-in-class acquisition marketing team. You will work with our VP of Marketing to develop and implement strategies to drive new customer acquisition as well as the analytics and tactics behind them. You and your team will also work closely with the Marketing Director and Retention Marketing Manager to leverage creative concepts and content, developing a new and innovative blend of content and commerce to push into the digital landscape from start to finish.
Day to Day
- Lead and manage customer acquisition strategies across multiple channels including Paid Search, Facebook, Pinterest, and Organic Search
- Responsible for the oversight and execution of all acquisition duties, company sales growth, and new user ROI
- Manage and support career growth and development of Digital Marketing Specialist
- Support with hands-on channel management during seasonal time frames: bid and budget changes, campaign builds, etc.
- Leads channel specific forecasts and budgets
- Work with VP of Marketing to set spending expectations and reallocate budget based on shifts in media performance
- Drive traffic, sales, and new customers to the Artifact Uprising website and app with a variety of online campaigns including PPC, SEO, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other new media channels
- Use marketing analytics and channel attribution to improve CAC and media efficiencies
- Collaborate with analytics lead to continue evolution of performance KPIs
- Evaluate new innovative channel opportunities to reach prospects
- Optimize SEO position by testing metadata, site architecture recommendations, participating in navigation committee and monitoring industry shifts
- Continually stays aware of emerging trends, technology, and/or opportunities for new traffic sources or improvements to existing traffic sources
- Develops recommendations for landing page optimizations and A/B tests to improve paid media conversion rate
- Develop, optimize and reach strict ROI goals
- 6+ years managing two or more marketing channels in an ecommerce environment
- Expert in hands-on Paid Search management
- Solid experience of multi-channel consumer marketing strategies focused on direct response
- Expert in web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Self-motivated, energetic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results and deadline driven environment
- Have been accountable for managing a budget and running channel forecasts
- Experience with paid Facebook and Pinterest advertising
- Able to see the big picture and have the ability to execute at the same time
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of how to use SEO to grow organic search traffic
Nice to have
- Affiliate marketing experience
- People management
Artifact Uprising® creates tangible photo books, prints, and gifts for digital photos. Founded in 2012, the company is driven by a mission to move stories “Off your device, into your life.™” Signature products include premium quality photo books whose interior pages are printed on 100% recycled paper and a collection of wooden products handcrafted with mountain beetle pine.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, lunch provided in the office, gym reimbursement, 401(k) plan and commuter benefits
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.