Engineering – Engineering
ASAPP, an AI startup in downtown New York and San Francisco, is seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer for a full-time job opportunity. You will be assisting the development of brand new, innovative features to deliver a rich and intuitive user experience for our large and rapidly growing client base. You will also help set the technical direction and extend best practices alongside our current design and engineering team. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial startup spirit.
You’ll define, code, test and deploy new features with an emphasis on performance. Using the latest HTML5, CSS, and JS techniques, you’ll produce highly-performant, informative, and beautiful user experiences for our clients. Continually evaluating and instilling best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and front-end application architecture.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of front-end software development experience
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Experience in developing in Responsive websites
We'd love to see:
- A proactive self-starter, energetic, upbeat, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Work with React, Angular, Meteor, Node, Backbone
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Free Lunch Daily
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Fully Stocked Kitchen and Bar
- Wellness perks (free gym, massages, meditation sessions)
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.