Technical Project Manager
At ASAPP, our mission is to solve complex and challenging problems by building transformative machine learning-powered products. We leverage artificial intelligence to address significant challenges that share three common characteristics: huge economic scale, systemic inefficiencies, and tremendous amounts of data. Our talented teams that drive our product innovation and development are located in New York City, San Francisco, Mountain View, and Buenos Aires.
We are looking for an experienced, seasoned Technical Project Manager, to deliver large projects from integration through implementation for new and current clients.
What you'll do
- Manage several concurrent projects, including complex cross functional projects spanning many teams across the organization.
- Develop project schedules in collaboration with the project team, owning delivery through all phases of development.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to identify risk mitigation strategies, ensuring that risks are communicated early and often.
- Communicate project status clearly to project team and stakeholders.
- Conduct scrum ceremonies with project teams, including facilitating the daily scrum, backlog grooming, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management in defining scope of projects, including a strategy for projects that are not yet clearly defined.
- Identify and implement process improvements across teams.
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of experience in a Project Management role in software development
- An ability to simultaneously manage multiple, fast-paced initiatives
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent understanding of product release methodologies
- Familiarity with Agile software development and deployment processes
- Ability to grasp new concepts and technologies quickly in a fast-paced environment
What we'd like to see
- An advanced technical degree or MBA
- CSM / Certified Scrum Master
- Experience in SaaS software development
- Competitive compensation
- Free lunch daily
- Fully stocked kitchen and snack room
- Fitness and wellness perks
- Learning and development opportunities
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.