Senior Network & Systems Engineer
Argentina – Argentina
ASAPP, an AI startup headquartered in NYC, is seeking a Senior Network & Systems Engineer for a full-time role in our Buenos Aires, Argentina office.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Engineering, the Senior Network & Systems Engineer will work as part of ASAPP's global Enterprise Engineering team to implement, support and maintain an Information Technology program enabling maximum productivity, engagement and security of ASAPP's current and future enterprise. At ASAPP we strive for excellence in all that we do and we expect the technology environment to reflect that.
Principals at work include minimized, cloud centric infrastructure, mobile workforce, zero trust and a heavy focus on high availability, standardization, automation, scalability and security.
The Enterprise Engineering team will Collaborate with Information Security Teams and use primarily technology and automation but also people and process, to meet the requirements of ASAPP's Rationalized Control Framework and protect the company from external and internal threats. ASAPP's RCF will be a reflection of the industries we serve; including but not limited to NIST CSF, AICPA SOC 2, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, GLBA and FFIEC.
Solutions will include but not be limited to:
- Office Networks (WAN, LAN, WiFi, Firewall, Power, Physical Access & Security Systems, etc.) in New York City, San Francisco and Buenos Aires
- Cloud-based Corporate Server Infrastructure
- Identity and Access Management Infrastructure
- Conferencing Systems and Remote Collaboration Systems (ChromeBox, Jamm Boards, Tele-conferencing Systems, etc.)
- Laptops, Tablets and Mobile Phones (including related security tools)
- Productivity Tools (G Suite, Slack, JIRA, Confluence, etc..)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Secure Data Access Environments
- Auditing and GRC Systems
- Access Control Process Management
- Help Desk Management
Qualifications for this role include:
- 5+ years enterprise IT management, including laptops/desktops, servers, mobile devices, LAN/WAN/WiFi infrastructure networks and cloud services
- 3+ years deploying and maintaining enterprise network infrastructure including - switches, routers, firewalls, wifi infrastructure
- Strong HA/DR/BCP/scalability design and implementation skills
- Strong security skills and understanding
- Strong focus on high availability and history demonstrating performance
- Philosophy of automation and maintainability; coding/scripting/automation skills a strong plus
- Cloud architecture skills and experience
- Free Lunch Daily
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness perks (gym reimbursement)
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.