At ASAPP, we’re working to solve complex and challenging problems by building beautiful and useful machine learning powered products. We leverage artificial intelligence to address significant challenges that share three common characteristics: gigantic economic size, systemic inefficiency, and involve large amounts of data. Our talented teams that drive the innovation and development of our products are in New York City, San Francisco, and Buenos Aires.
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of designing, developing, and launching new AI products in the enterprise space. You will work closely with our designers, engineers, researchers, and customers to make these products a reality. As a Product Manager at ASAPP you'll be working to solve difficult problems with smart people, and building products for a rapidly expanding user-base.
We'll need you to get scrappy, learn quickly, fix problems when you see them, and take care of your teammates. In exchange, we can offer you an unparalleled opportunity for impact - AI is one of the most profound developments in human history, and we're building and deploying it on an unmatched scale.
You'll need to have
- 2+ years product management experience
- Experience building user interfaces
- Experience in user-centric product design and data-driven product refinement
- An ability to apply both qualitative and quantitative data in decision-making
- Strong ownership and accountability
- Passion for solving problems
- Strong communication skills to work with both internal teams and our customers
What we'd love to see
- Experience working with direct-to-consumer products
- Technical literacy (engineering background a plus)
- Experience with user research
- Experience working with software / enterprise clients
- Experience working on mobile apps
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- OSDE 410 family plan
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Gym reimbursement
- Mac equipment
- 15 days of paid time off
- Training and development
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.