Engineering – Engineering
ASAPP, an AI startup in NYC and SF, is hiring an iOS Engineer (in either location) to join our mobile engineering team to work on applications that connect our clients with their customers.
What you'll do
- Build out fullstack SDK’s on iOS for delivery to enterprise clients
- Use knowledge of iOS development to help guide design and engineering decisions.
- Work with product managers, designers, and full-stack engineers to help shape the vision of our mobile and desktop products.
- Solve challenging engineering, scaling, and performance issues.
- Provide a supporting role in debugging and contributing to server side development
What you'll need
- 3+ years experience in development of iOS apps in Objective-C, Swift
- Have worked on the development and deployment of beautiful, useful apps that are live in the App Store.
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
- A developer excited to work for a highly disruptive company with a vibrant culture and an amazing open workspace.
- Computer Science degree or extensive and relevant hands-on experience in software engineering.
- Beautiful office space in One World Trade Center, with a view of the entire city!
- Free Lunch Daily
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Fully Stocked Kitchen and Bar
- Wellness perks (free gym, massages, meditation sessions)
- Fully Stocked Bar and Kitchen
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.