ASAPP, an AI startup with headquarters in New York City, is seeking a world-class HRBP with a focus on People Development to join our People Operations team in Buenos Aires.
ASAPP was founded five years ago in NYC to solve complex and stubborn real-world problems with machine learning backed software products. ASAPP is a company focused on people's excellence.
What you'll do:
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance
- Resolve complex employee relations issues
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide local HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify and implement training needs for teams and individuals
- Suggest and participate in the definition of new HR strategies
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 5+ years of people development/career growth experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Coaching experience with software engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills - listening, speaking, observing and empathizing
- Model of professionalism - ability to lead by example with regard to ASAPP values and coach others toward the same.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality to the highest degree.
- Experience handling sensitive employee relations matters.
- Someone that fosters a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies ASAPP's values
- Passion for innovation, learning and collaborative working with peers from different teams
- Proven leadership experience at complex projects with cross-functional stakeholders
We'd love to see:
- Experience working with innovative performance approaches, and 360s & engagement surveys
- Knowledge of succession planning to help teams scale
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a field of business management, technology, psychology, science, human resources
- Ability using techniques to facilitate team members to own thought processes and independence
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch DailyOSDE 410 for the family group
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Mac equipment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.