Remote - US /
Operations – People Operations /
At ASAPP, we are on a mission to build transformative machine learning-powered products that push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and customer experience. We focus on solving complex, data-rich problems — the kind where there are huge systemic inefficiencies and where a real solution will have a significant economic impact. Our CX performance platform uses machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, radically increasing productivity and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
We're seeking a Recruiting Manager who can lead our efforts to scale our mission-critical Technology, Product, and Business teams in the US. In the role, you will lead a small team of full-cycle recruiters and contractors to achieve our goals of hiring top caliber talent, while also mentoring and coaching the recruiters and hiring team. You’ll help to refine our recruiting practice for process excellence, develop and promote our employment brand broadly, create impressionable candidate experiences, and partner closely with leadership globally.
As our operations keep growing, we encourage applicants from all locations in the US to apply.
What you'll need
- 10+ years of recruiting experience
- 4+ years of people management experience, ideally managing both early to career and seasoned talent professionals
- Proven track record of building and managing an ambitious group of talent professionals, preferably in high-growth environment
- Experience partnering directly with senior leadership to create hiring strategy
- Data driven -- can use data driven decisions to influence change across the organization
- Experience designing successful diversity recruitment programs with deep care for diversity, equity, & inclusion
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and ambiguous environments
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication
- High sense of urgency and excellent time management abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What we'd like to see
- Prior experience owning hiring across a breadth technology, product, and business roles in high-growth enterprise SaaS company
- Relentless drive and developing strategies to find or attract top tier talent
- Proven success leading the design and implementation of process change and other cross-functional projects
- Expertise in multiple areas of recruiting (e.g. sourcing, ops & data, compensation, negotiations etc.) to be able to mentor the team
- Experience negotiating complex compensation packages and enabling the team to be able to do the same
- Competitive compensation with stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k matching
- Fitness and wellness stipend
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Mental well-being benefits
- Professional learning and development stipend
- Parental leave, including adoptive and foster parents
- 3 weeks paid time off (increases with tenure) and unlimited sick leave
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.
Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $120,000 - 140,000.
- For Sales positions: this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in ASAPP's equity plan.
- For Non-Sales positions: this role is eligible to participate in ASAPP's equity plan.
The actual salary may be different depending upon non-discriminatory factors such as qualifications, experience, and other factors permitted by law. The range listed is just one component of ASAPP’s total compensation package; other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives, including the benefits listed above. #LI-CM1 #LI-Remote