Engineering – Engineering
ASAPP, an AI startup in downtown NYC, launched 3 years ago to use artificial intelligence to solve some of the world's most interesting and complex problems. We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer for a full-time opportunity.
Our SaaS messaging platform pulls together a wide array of technologies to deliver a rich, real-time chat experience both for the customer and customer service agent. For the product's success, we rely on our team's ability to design and build complex features at scale. If you enjoy problem solving and quality engineering, there are a ton of interesting problems for us to work on together!
You’ll be joining a fast-growing team at our headquarters in downtown NYC as our first full time technical writer, and will help document our framework, interfaces, and architecture. In this role, you’ll create documentation/content for various teams including software engineering, security engineering, devops, product, management, and growth/client success.
You'll need to have:
- 3-5+ years experience of previous technical writing experience (preferably in a high-growth / SaaS company
- Experience building a framework for documentation across various layers of the stack
- Experience with training in technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of modern web development architectural concepts and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to derive and document logic and interfaces based on requirements, reverse-engineering of code, and interviewing subject matter experts
- Highly detail-oriented
- Self-starting, with a natural curiosity and drive to learn and improve
- Exemplary communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong collaboration skills
We'd love to see:
- Not required, but a huge bonus if you've worked for an AI company before, and/or you have an understanding of supporting Machine Learning Engineering / NLP Engineering teams
- Free Lunch Daily
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fully Stocked Kitchen and Bar
- Wellness perks (free gym, massages, meditation sessions)
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.