Senior Fullstack Engineer
ASAPP, an AI startup in downtown New York, San Francisco and Buenos Aires, is seeking a Senior Fullstack Engineer for a full-time job opportunity. You will be assisting the development of brand new, innovative features to deliver a rich and intuitive user experience for our large and rapidly growing client base. You will also help set the technical direction and extend best practices alongside our current design and engineering team. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial startup spirit.
About the team
- The ML Technologies (MLT) team works on tooling and infrastructure that support the work of our ML Products teams. One project that we work on is a web application that assists in-house annotation efforts to generate training data for our Machine Learning models. We support multiple annotators working concurrently towards the same goal, and an interface for annotation managers to help manage and direct the annotators.
You’ll be working on
- Building new components, along with actions/reducers to handle interactions with an API. Implement views to say a spec in a wireframe.
- Supporting more varieties of annotation
- Supporting more varied types of inputs, including non-text
- Creating dashboards to help manage and monitor the annotation process, re-annotate previous work and managing training and test sets
- We want to create additional internal tooling to interact more directly with our machine learning models. Some specific examples are:
- dashboards for tracking offline model metrics over time (e.g. accuracy) and/or visualizing interesting attributes of our training data and/or model predictions
What you'll need
- +5 years experience building software
- Additional frontend skills: Immutable.js/Jest/Lodash
- Backend skills: Creating/modifying APIs, working with ORM's to interact with databases, writing unit tests against codeLanguages/Frameworks: Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Pytest
- Database skills: Designing new tables, updating existing tables, managing table migrations. Postgresql
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Gym reimbursement
- Mac equipment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.