ASAPP, an AI startup headquartered in downtown New York City, is seeking Quality Assurance Engineers for a full time role in its Buenos Aires office.
ASAPP develops cutting-edge AI and clean, modern UX that enables dramatically better user experiences for millions of customers at top brands. Using techniques pioneered by our in-house AI Research group, our Engineering and Design teams work to quickly incorporate new ML/NLP technologies into user-facing applications. We are backed by an impressive group of investors that include John Doerr (early investor of Google and Amazon) and Gen. (Retired) David Petraeus.
An ideal candidate will share our passion for high quality standards to deliver elegant, easy-to-use products. Our QA team doesn’t just look for bugs, but are continually looking at ways we can improve the product ranging from UX improvements, new features, or ways to make existing features deliver even more value to our customers. As a QA Engineer at ASAPP, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a product that is used by tens of millions of end users across a variety of industries.
You’ll need to have:
- 4+ years working in QA at a software company
- Experience leading projects from a QA standpoint from design to production
- Ability to diagnose bugs through SQL queries, analyzing network traffic, and parsing application logs
- Experience in building and maintaining manual test suites
- Proven track record of significantly raising the quality level of products
- Experience prioritizing production incidents and owning changes through to completion
We'd love to see:
- Experience working in a SaaS product, in particular one centered around customer service
- History of being a lead QA for large scale projects and managing a small team of testers to distribute the testing work
- Ability to participate in design and planning discussions, including providing QA effort estimates for upcoming quarters
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Coverage (OSDE 410 for the family group)
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Gym reimbursement
- Mac equipment
- 15 days of paid time off
- Training and development
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.