Machine Learning Platform Engineer
ASAPP, a global AI startup, is seeking a new member of the Machine Learning Engineering Team for a full-time job opportunity in its Buenos Aires office.We are looking for a new member to join our Machine Learning team as a Machine Learning Platform Engineer. You should have the passion to tackle tough problems by bringing your expertise to ASAPP to help us solve cutting edge machine learning problems at a massive scale.
What you'll be doing:
- As a part of our team, you will leverage automation, augmentation, high-quality system + algorithm design, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to advance and scale ASAPP’s research and development processes across the company.
- You'll work with our senior product team, engineers, and researchers to create and improve novel systems that make building and validating ML-powered products faster, more cost-effective, higher quality, and easier to use.
- You’ll be faced with new technical challenges and things to learn about ML and software engineering on a daily basis.
We'll want you to:
- Join our ML Technology Team to help scale to handle thousands of production models.
- Implement base services to be consumed by each model, becoming the subject-matter-expert on topics such as caching model state and distributed systems.
- Assess the risks and merits of different approaches to solving complex problems in light of the specific requirements and time frame.
- Actively work on creating and improving tools to parallelize model training, unifying dataset creation and accuracy measurements across experiments, and build robust online monitoring systems to detect anomalies in production.
- Be the expert in creating tools to analyze model quality and performance at inference time to support enterprise scale.
We'd love to see
- Production experience with AWS, Kubernetes, and/or Docker.
- Proven skill at debugging complicated systems and writing solid test cases to ensure their stability.
- Knowledge of additional languages such as SQL, C++, Go, or Typescript, this last one is not necessary but will help you work in cross-functional teams.
- Desire to learn new things, work closely with peers from different teams, and help others.
- Passion about something we don’t already have expertise in!
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Mac equipment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.