Senior Manager of Enterprise Engineering
New York and San Francisco
Engineering – Engineering
Reporting to the CISO, the Senior Manager of Enterprise Engineering will to develop and implement a strategic and tactical Corporate Technology program that meets the requirements of ASAPP's current enterprise and ongoing operational growth initiatives. At ASAPP we strive for excellence in all that we do and we expect the technology environment to reflect that.
The Senior Manager of Enterprise Engineering's mission is to architect, plan, develop, deploy and maintain solutions in the enterprise that support ASAPP's overall mission and leverage its people and technology for maximum benefit.
The Senior Manager of Enterprise Engineering will build and grow, mentor, lead and inspire a team of experts who will implement solutions and manage global infrastructure to maximize security, productivity and engagement.
Principals at work include minimized, cloud centric infrastructure, mobile workforce, zero trust and a heavy focus on high availability, standardization, automation, scalability and security.
Solutions will include but not be limited to:
- Office Networks (WAN, LAN, WiFi, Firewall, Power, Physical Access & Security Systems, etc.) in New York City, San Francisco and Buenos Aires
- Cloud-based Corporate Server Infrastructure
- Identity and Access Management Infrastructure
- Conferencing Systems and Remote Collaboration Systems (ChromeBox, Jamm Boards, Tele-conferencing Systems, etc.)
- Laptops, Tablets and Mobile Phones (including related security tools)
- Productivity Tools (G Suite, Slack, JIRA, Confluence, etc..)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Secure Data Access Environments
- Auditing and GRC Systems
- Access Control Process Management
- Help Desk Management
The Enterprise Engineering Team will:
- Collaborate with Information Security Teams and use primarily technology and automation but also people and process, to meet the requirements of ASAPP's Rationalized Control Framework and protect the company from external and internal threats. ASAPP's RCF will be a reflection of the industries we serve; including but not limited to NIST CSF, AICPA SOC 2, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, GLBA and FFIEC.
- Maintain a strong understanding of ASAPP's technical environment, stack, enterprise, customers and outside integrations to inform design, architecture, strategy and approach for all engineering activities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the ASAPP products and ASAPP's approach to AI automation to develop thought leadership and discover new areas of value with regard to AI in the enterprise.
- Utilize the core competencies of ASAPP (AI/ML/NLP, automation) to develop services that provide assurance capabilities for ASAPP and its client organizations that are unparalleled in the industry.
- Be active in the community and present your work at meet-ups and conferences, contributing to ASAPP's brand, supporting the talent growth, engagement and retention plan, raising awareness internally and furthering the evolution the field of AI for the common good.
- Manage and/or participate in both discrete and ongoing training programs and awareness campaigns to continually foster a culture of security, productivity and engagement among ASAPP personnel.
Qualifications for this role include:
- 7+ years enterprise IT management, including laptops/desktops, servers, mobile devices, LAN/WAN/WiFi infrastructure networks and cloud services
- 5+ years managing small teams and vendor relationships to success
- Deep understanding of IP networking and hardware - switches, routers, firewalls, wifi infrastructure
- Strong HA/DR/BCP/scalability design and implementation skills
- Strong security skills and understanding
- Strong focus on high availability and history demonstrating performance
- Philosophy of automation and maintainability; coding/scripting/automation skills a strong plus
- Cloud architecture skills and experience
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.