Director, Product Management
Mountain View /
Product – Product Management /
At ASAPP, we are on a mission to build transformative machine learning-powered products that push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and customer experience. We focus on solving complex, data-rich problems — the kind where there are huge systemic inefficiencies and where a real solution will have a significant economic impact. Our CX performance platform uses machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, radically increasing productivity and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for owning crucial existing products as well as launching new products in the enterprise space. You will work closely with our AI researchers, designers, engineers, executive team, and customers to continue to drive innovation and excellence with our products. We'll need you to get scrappy, fix problems when you see them, take care of your teammates, and be a role model within the organization. In exchange, we can offer you an unparalleled opportunity for impact - AI is one of the most profound developments in human history, and we're building and deploying it on an unmatched scale.
This role is onsite or hybrid flexible. We have offices in New York City, Northern California, and Bozeman.
What you'll do
- Own a suite of products that make agent job performance better
- Identify market opportunities for new products to further ASAPP’s mission
- Partner with engineering, research, design to deliver successful and scalable products
- Work with customer executives and ASAPP account teams to ensure understanding of their needs
- Drive roadmaps across multiple engineering, research, and design teams for maximum business impact
- Work with sales and marketing teams to ensure we can articulate our innovation and offerings
- Reports directly to Chief Product Officer
What you'll need
- 8+ years of product management experience and proven track record of shipping great products
- Worked in a high-growth, fast-paced company
- Get things done attitude both for yourself and your team, proactively identifying roadblocks
- Great attitude and a love of teamwork
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Cross-functional collaboration experience across multiple engineering teams, design teams, research, TPM, product, executive teams, etc.
- Ability to both execute in the weeds and to zoom out and see the bigger strategic picture
- Strong communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders
What we'd like to see
- Experience with AI software products
- Experience with enterprise software
- Competitive compensation with stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k matching
- Fitness and wellness stipend
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Mental well-being benefitsProfessional learning and development stipend
- Parental leave, including adoptive and foster parents
- 3 weeks paid time off (increases with tenure) and unlimited sick leave
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.
The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado or New York City only. Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado or New York City as well.
If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $225,000 - 247,000.
If you are a NYC applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in NYC, is $250,000 - 275,000.
- For Sales positions: this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in ASAPP's equity plan.
- For Non-Sales positions: this role is eligible to participate in ASAPP's equity plan.
The actual salary may be different depending upon non-discriminatory factors such as qualifications, experience, and other factors permitted by law. The range listed is just one component of ASAPP’s total compensation package; other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives, including the benefits listed above. #LI-AG1 #LI-Hybrid