iOS Software Engineer
ASAPP, an AI startup in NYC, is hiring an experienced Mobile Engineer to join our healthcare initiative and help us improve the lives of millions of patients.
Current healthcare practices struggle to effectively use technology when treating patients. A major barrier exists due to the complexity that arises when both patients and physicians have to work across different health data sources. We want to solve this problem by not only connecting these different sources, but also by understanding how we can use this data to accurately assess the current state of the patient’s health.
Our end goal is to give physicians and patients actionable guidance to improve health outcomes, using an active approach that gives both types of users the best experience possible. As an early member of the health team, you will be contributing to building products that simply do not exist today. We need someone who can take on large amounts of responsibility and implement creative technical solutions and user experiences. Doing so will help improve the lives of patients, and also the physicians that are currently forced to work with decades-old technologies and outdated methodologies.
What you'll do
- Build iOS apps for release on their respective App Stores
- Use knowledge of iOS development to help guide design and engineering decisions
- Work with product managers, designers, and full-stack engineers to help shape the vision of our mobile and desktop products
- Solve challenging engineering, scaling, and performance issues
- Provide a supporting role in debugging and contributing to server side development
What you'll need
- 3+ years experience in development of iOS apps
- Have worked on the development and deployment of beautiful, useful apps that are live in the App Store
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship
- A developer excited to work for a highly disruptive company with a vibrant culture and an amazing open workspace
- Computer Science degree or extensive and relevant hands-on experience in software engineering
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Gym reimbursement
- Mac equipment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.