ASAPP, an AI startup headquartered in New York City, is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator for a full time role. This individual will focus on helping our recruiters grow our teams (mainly software engineering), and will provide all scheduling support needed to provide a memorable candidate experience (mostly within Software Engineering).
This person will act as an advocate for ASAPP and a partner to candidates and hiring managers, with the primary goal of providing an absolutely memorable hiring experience.
We are headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco and Buenos Aires.
You'll need to have:
- 1-2 years of recruiting coordination/support in a fast-paced/high-growth environment
- Must be a team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and building lasting partnerships across an organization
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen eye for details
- Ability to be flexible, switch gears quickly, and prioritize conflicting demands
- Excellent time management and a sense of urgency
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Coverage (OSDE 410 for the family group)
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Gym reimbursement
- Mac equipment
- 15 days of paid time off
- Training and development
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance