Product Deployment Manager
ASAPP, an AI start-up headquartered in downtown New York City, is seeking a Deployment Manager for a full-time job opportunity. We're currently hiring for the Associate level (seeking 2-3 years of product experience and 1-2 years of enterprise client-facing experience).
As a Deployment Manager, you will assist in deployment of our product at Fortune 500 companies, working with both our Engineering teams and enterprise client stakeholders to build out ASAPP's offering, and ultimately delivering to millions of end users. You'll also be responsible for scaling ASAPP's business by productizing the deployment process itself. Both a product and delivery mindset are critical.
Deployment touches all aspects of ASAPP's business. You'll work with our Growth and Customer Success teams to drive expansion within and across clients, collaborate with Engineering on development of our client-facing product itself, and help shape Product Strategy and Research efforts based on signal from the field. We're looking for client-facing product managers who can deftly manage projects in ambiguous environments, think on their feet, build consensus, exercise sound judgment in high-pressure situations, and balance client and engineering needs, all while scoping and driving development of a world-class AI product. You'll be responsible for ensuring your products are empirically valuable for both ASAPP and our clients - outcomes matter a lot here.
We'll need you to get scrappy, learn quickly, fix problems when you see them, and take care of your teammates. In exchange, we can offer you an unparalleled opportunity for impact - AI is one of the most profound developments in human history, and we're building and deploying it on an unmatched scale.
You'll need to have/be:
- At least 1-2 years of enterprise client-facing experience
- Strong outcome and value orientation
- Self-starter mentality (you find problems and fix them)
- Adaptive and introspective; open to giving and receiving frequent feedback
- High degree of empathy and emotional self-regulation
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Aptitude for technical fluency (non-technical backgrounds welcomed)
- Able to find creative solutions when faced with constraints
- Able to deal with the complex interpersonal dynamics and work with a wide range of our customers' stakeholders, from day-to-day project managers all the way up to their executives and C-suite
We'd love to see:
- SaaS experience
- AI software experience
Perks of working at ASAPP:
- Brand-new office space in One World Trade Center, with a view of the entire city!
- Free lunch and dinner daily
- Fully stocked kitchen, snack room and bar
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Wellness perks and fitness stipend
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.