Head of Talent
People – Recruiting
ASAPP, an AI tech startup in NYC and San Francisco, is seeking a Head of Talent for a full-time job opportunity.
We are looking for a world-class Head of Talent who will partner closely with the leadership team to define and lead ASAPP’s talent acquisition strategy to support our rapid growth. This role will act as a trusted partner to the business to identify talent gaps, implement sourcing tools and processes, ensure there are robust programs for diversity and employer branding, and scale the team to deliver against aggressive hiring goals. The Head of Talent will drive hiring targets and help us creatively evolve how we attract, hire, while creating an amazing experience for every candidate.
What you'll do:
- Lead, develop, grow and inspire a high-performing bi-coastal recruiting team
- Design and implement innovative and scalable recruiting solutions to meet hiring goals
- Provide data-driven and innovative recommendations to consistently improve how we work
- Build capacity models and effectively advocate for necessary resources
- Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across ASAPP to understand their hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goalsIn partnership with the leadership team, drive and and deliver a quarterly headcount plan across business units
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to the recruiting team and hiring leaders on attracting top level talent, bar raising, interviewing best practices, offer recommendations, negotiating/creating job offers and closing
- Generate creative and strategic opportunities to brand ASAPP thoughtfully in sourcing, events, sponsorships, and referrals
- Creating a world class interview experience for potential candidatesIdentify, implement and track talent metrics that cover recruiting efficiency and productivity and candidate diversity
What you'll need:
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 4 years of experience leading an in-house recruiting team in a high-growth environment, preferably a startup.
- A successful track record of building, leading and retaining high performing recruiting teams
- Passion for innovation -- constantly experimenting to improve processes
- Experience leading a team in a fast-growth, dynamic environment managing multiple pipelines and priorities across different locations and markets
- Expertise in using data and analytics to drive decisions and improve inefficiencies in the recruiting process
- Ability to work in a collaborative and team-centric culture
- Previous experience in executive search and recruiting preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Free Lunch Daily
- Amazing office on the 80th floor of World Trade Center
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fully Stocked Kitchen and Bar
- Wellness perks (free gym, massages, meditation sessions)
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.