Technical Project Manager
ASAPP, an AI startup in downtown New York, San Francisco and Buenos Aires, is seeking a is seeking a Technical Project Manager for a full-time job opportunity. Our infrastructure needs to scale to millions of users and still be able to deliver messages in real-time. To make this happen, our engineers must be able to architect robust and elegant systems, embrace the challenges of building for distributed systems, and love to write code that’s both efficient and easy to understand. We are looking for an experienced, seasoned TPM, to deliver large projects from integration through implementation for new and current clients.
What you'll do
- Manage several concurrent projects, including complex cross functional projects spanning many teams across the organization.
- Develop project schedules in collaboration with the project team, owning delivery through all phases of development.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to identify risk mitigation strategies, ensuring that risks are communicated early and often.
- Communicate project status clearly to project team and stakeholders.
- Conduct scrum ceremonies with project teams, including facilitating the daily scrum, backlog grooming, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management in defining scope of projects, including a strategy for projects that are not yet clearly defined.
- Identify and implement process improvements across teams.
What you'll need
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a Project Management role in software development
- An ability to simultaneously manage multiple, fast-paced initiatives
- Proven strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent understanding of product release methodologies
- Familiarity with Agile software development and deployment processes
- Ability to grasp new concepts and technologies quickly in a fast-paced environment
We'd love to see
- An advanced technical degree or MBA
- CSM / Certified Scrum Master
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Gym reimbursement
- Mac equipment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.