ASAPP, an AI startup headquartered in New York City, is seeking a world class Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team in Buenos Aires. This individual will focus on growing our teams (mostly within Software Engineering), and driving candidates through the full cycle from sourcing to closing. This person will act as an advocate for ASAPP and a partner to candidates and hiring managers, with the primary goal of providing an absolutely memorable hiring experience.
ASAPP launched almost four years ago in NYC to solve complex and stubborn real-world problems with machine learning-backed software products. For the past ten years, members of our research team have earned top awards and distinctions at the most prestigious conferences in computational linguistics and remain important contributors to the global research community. Recently, Regina Barzilay, one of our closest academic collaborators, was awarded a MacArthur Fellowship for her contributions to the field of NLP.
We are headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco and Buenos Aires.
You'll need to have
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience in a tech startup/product company or a fast-paced/high-growth environment
- Ability to fill deep pipelines for multiple roles at a time (within software engineering)
- Must be a self-starter who really enjoys the thrill of the tech recruiting market.
- You aren’t afraid of a challenge/hard to fill role. We’ll always be there with you to help you tackle these roles together!
- You must have a deep care for diversity and inclusion
- Strong organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- A very high sense of urgency and excellent time management abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
We'd like to see
- Relentless drive to find and connect top tier technical talent
- Prior experience hiring across tech roles
- Collaboration with hiring managers and teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Ability to build strategic full lifecycle hiring and sourcing strategies
- Prior experience working in a high growth technical company
- Experience negotiating complex compensation packages
- Passion for creating an amazing candidate experience
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Gym reimbursement
- Mac equipment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.