Endpoint Automation Engineer
Engineering – Engineering
ASAPP, an AI startup headquartered in downtown New York City, is seeking an Endpoint Automation Engineer for a full time role. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Engineering, the Endpoint Automation Engineer will work as part of ASAPP's global Enterprise Engineering team to implement, support and maintain an Information Technology program enabling maximum productivity, engagement and security of ASAPP's current and future enterprise. At ASAPP we strive for excellence in all that we do and we expect the technology environment to reflect that.
Principals at work include minimized, cloud centric infrastructure, mobile workforce, zero trust and a heavy focus on high availability, standardization, automation, scalability and security.
The Enterprise Engineering team will collaborate with Information Security Teams and use primarily technology and automation but also people and process, to meet the requirements of ASAPP's Rationalized Control Framework and protect the company from external and internal threats. ASAPP's RCF will be a reflection of the industries we serve; including but not limited to NIST CSF, AICPA SOC 2, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, GLBA and FFIEC.
Solutions for this role include but are not limited to:
- Office Networks (WAN, LAN, WiFi, Firewall, Power, Physical Access & Security Systems, etc.) in New York City, San Francisco and Buenos Aires
- Cloud-based Corporate Server Infrastructure
- Identity and Access Management Infrastructure
- Conferencing Systems and Remote Collaboration Systems (ChromeBox, JamBoards, Tele-conferencing Systems, etc.)
- Laptops, Tablets and Mobile Phones (including related security tools)
- Productivity Tools (G Suite, Slack, JIRA, Confluence, etc..)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Secure Data Access Environments
- Auditing and GRC Systems
- Access Control Process Management
- Help Desk Management
Qualifications for this role include:
- 3+ years enterprise IT management, including laptops/desktops, servers, mobile devices
- 3+ years advanced JAMF Enterprise administration experience
- 3+ years endpoint security management experience
- 3+ years mobile device management experience
- Strong security skills and understanding
- LAN/WAN/WiFi infrastructure networks and cloud services, including - switches, routers, firewalls, wifi infrastructure a plus
- Philosophy of automation and maintainability; coding/scripting/automation skills a strong plus
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.