Argentina – Argentina
ASAPP, an AI startup in downtown NYC, is seeking Research Scientists for full-time job opportunities.
Research Scientists at ASAPP work to fundamentally advance the science of NLP and ML towards our goal of deploying domain specific real-world AI solutions. They leverage the massive amounts of data generated by our products, and our ability to deploy AI features into real-world use to ask and address fundamental research questions in novel ways.
We are expanding our research team, and are looking for candidates with PhDs, a strong record of peer-reviewed publications, outstanding communication skills, and the ability independently develop and drive original research programs.
If you thrive in an environment of deep thinking, impactful research, startup-paced execution, and strong collaboration with all parts of an organization, ASAPP is an ideal environment for you.
What you'll do
- Develop and drive research programs in collaboration with other members of the research group
- Collaborate with other functions at ASAPP to identify new research problems and drive technology transfer
- Design, develop and evaluate novel techniques to advance the fields of NLP and ML in the areas of interest to ASAPP
- Report and defend research findings internally and externally, maintaining a strong peer-reviewed publication record
- Guide and review productization of research findings by engineering teams
What you'll need
- PhD in natural language processing, or any area of machine learning; or equivalent experience
- A strong record of peer reviewed publications
- The scientific curiosity and tenacity required to solve hard research problems
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
We'd like to see
- Ability to maintain a fun, casual, professional and productive team atmosphere
- The ability to communicate in a courteous, tactful, and concise manner
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Coverage (OSDE 410 for the family group)
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Gym reimbursement
- Mac equipment
- 15 days of paid time off
- Training and development
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.