ASAPP, an AI startup headquartered in downtown New York City, is seeking a Product Manager for a full-time job opportunity.
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of designing, developing, and launching new AI products in the enterprise space. You will work closely with our designers, engineers, researchers, and customers to make these products a reality. If you're passionate about solving difficult problems with smart people, and building products for a rapidly expanding user-base, reach out!
We'll need you to get scrappy, learn quickly, fix problems when you see them, and take care of your teammates. In exchange, we can offer you an unparalleled opportunity for impact - AI is one of the most profound developments in human history, and we're building and deploying it on an unmatched scale.
You'll need to have/be:
- 5+ years product management experience
- Strong ownership and accountability
- Passion for solving problems
- Great attitude and a love of teamwork
- Strong communication skills to work with internal teams and our customers
- Ability to both execute in the weeds and to zoom out and see the bigger strategic picture
- Cross-functional communication and collaboration experience across multiple engineering teams, design teams, research, TPM, product, etc
We'd love to see:
- Experience as a software engineer
- Experience with AI software products
- Experience with enterprise software tools
- Experience working with enterprise software or enterprise clients
- Experience managing teams
- Experience with customer engagement platforms (digital and / or voice)
Perks of working at ASAPP:
- Brand-new office space in One World Trade Center, with a view of the entire city!
- Free lunch and dinner daily
- Fully stocked kitchen, snack room and bar
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Wellness perks and fitness stipend
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.