Data Engineering Intern
At ASAPP, our mission is to solve complex and challenging problems by building transformative machine learning-powered products. We leverage artificial intelligence to address significant challenges that share three common characteristics: huge economic scale , systemic inefficiencies, and tremendous amounts of data. Our talented teams that drive our product innovation and development are located in New York City, San Francisco, Mountain View, and Buenos Aires.
The Data Engineering team at ASAPP designs, builds, and maintains our mission-critical core data infrastructure and analytics platform. Accurate, easy-to-access, and secure data is s critical to our natural language processing (NLP) customer interaction platform which interacts with tens of millions of end-users in real-time.
We're currently looking for talented and passionate Data Engineering Interns to join the San Francisco office for summer of 2020!
What you'll need
- Strong programming fundamentals and experience using SQL and Python, Java, Scala, or Go
- Excitement about learning new technologies and distributed systems
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving ability
- Free lunch daily
- Competitive pay and housing stipend
- Casual dress code
- Social events
- Fully stocked kitchen and snack room
- Exposure to artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing
- Opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry (visit their profiles at https://www.asapp.com/team)
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.