Test Automation Engineer
Engineering – Engineering
ASAPP, an AI startup headquartered in downtown New York City, is seeking a Test Automation Engineer for a full-time job opportunity.
We are looking for test engineers that are advocates for quality throughout the organization. Our test engineers are expected to have a keen eye for design and usability in addition to being amazing bug catchers, and promote a constant feedback loop from our customers to ensure the best possible experience. Test Automation engineers will be expected to work on several automation frameworks including: web, mobile, API and help scale each of these frameworks as the organization grows.
Our application engineers move incredibly quickly - shipping new features and infrastructure improvements on a weekly basis. As the team grows and moves ever faster, the test infrastructure needs to keep pace in order to ensure the stability and quality of our systems. For that, we're looking for an experienced test automation engineer who is supremely comfortable in building and using testing frameworks and who deeply cares about product quality and usability. Someone that can write and revise test plans, test cases and execute them on mobile and web, and be able to coordinate across multiple projects.
You'll need to have:
- 4+ years of experience with test automation using Selenium Webdriver
- Created at least one automation framework from scratch or has made a significant contribution/extension to an existing framework
- Experience in defining and implementing quality assurance processes across an organization
- Consultative capacity, and close collaborations with QA, Dev and Product Management
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end QA testing lifecycle
We'd love to see:
- B.S. Degree in CS, Engineering or relevant professional experience
- Experience with Appium or other mobile automation tools
- Load testing experience with Gatling or other tools
- Free Lunch Daily
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fully Stocked Kitchen and Bar
- Wellness perks (gym reimbursement)
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.