ASAPP, an AI startup with offices in New York, San Francisco and Buenos Aires, is seeking a Product Designer to join our growing team of passionate designers, creators and thinkers. We’re a cross-functional product design team that prides ourselves on collaboration and innovation.
In this role you'll be deeply involved in the design for our AI authoring product, which empowers users to build, train, and optimize natural language automation across our partner integrations.
You'll focus on building experiences that augment the efforts of our Machine Learning Research and Engineering teams through performance insights and content recommendations. You can expect to be regularly prototyping micro interactions, designing elegant, innovative and user-friendly experiences, presenting work internally and to clients, and designing and conducting user tests.
You will work closely with our product managers, engineers, researchers, and clients to help reinvent how enterprise companies interact with their customers. Together with a small and motivated design team, you’ll work on a highly advanced product that can make a tangible difference in people’s lives and you’ll watch your ideas get built and deployed on a weekly basis.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years in product design
- A portfolio with projects that showcase experience design, interface design and visual design
- Experience designing within brand guidelines and design systems
- Demonstrated ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and UI specs
- Demonstrated understanding of responsive web, as well as native iOS and Android platforms
- Experience working directly with customers to translate their needs into actionable deliverables
What we'd love to see:
- Design experience with mobile and conversational UI or experience designing in product-oriented environments.
- Experience with mobile design, and ideally conversational UI and design
- Experience with high-fidelity prototyping using tools such as Framer, Principle, etc.
- Experience using data driven design techniques and a fluency with analytics
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Mac equipment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.