Senior IT Helpdesk Analyst
ASAPP is seeking a full-time Senior IT Helpdesk Analyst for our New York office to help support staff in our New York, San Francisco, and Buenos Aires offices. You should have a solid background in end-user/desktop support and be genuinely passionate about helping people and problem solving. You will be very familiar with the end-user life cycle, day-to-day troubleshooting, remote support, workflow automation, and timely management and completion of helpdesk tickets.
You will work alongside fellow Helpdesk Analysts in San Francisco and Buenos Aires, and will report to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Engineering. You will help to continue building out an outstanding user-focused experience for ASAPP staff, and work towards automating and maturing our IT processes.
You’ll need to have:
- 4+ years end user support/helpdesk experience
- Self-learner attitude, independent, and have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Network troubleshooting experience
- Atlasian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- G Suite including Google MDM
- Experience with multi-factor authentication applications (MFA Apps)
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Mac equipment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.