Software Engineer, Research (Conversational AI)
ASAPP, an AI startup in downtown NYC, is seeking a full-time Software Engineer to work with the research team to develop tools to accelerate the research to production workflow, which will help us advance the field of conversational AI and revolutionize our customer interaction platform.
The research team works to fundamentally advance science towards our goal of deploying domain specific real-world AI solutions. As a Software Engineer on the team you will work together with Research Scientists, Research Engineers, and Data Infrastructure Engineers to drive immediate applications of technologies developed by the research team. Specifically you will help develop our in-house machine learning experiment framework, contribute to its open-source success, and participate in building a leading library for AI research.
What you'll need:
- A bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of software engineering experience in an industry setting or prior internships
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++ or Python
- An interest in Machine Learning technology
What we'd like to see:
- Experience with at least one of the deep learning toolkits, such as Pytorch, Tensorflow and MxNet
- Full-stack engineering experience
- Free Lunch Daily
- Amazing office on the 80th floor of World Trade Center
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fully Stocked Kitchen and Bar
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.