Engineering Manager, Security
ASAPP, an AI startup headquartered in downtown New York City, is looking for an experienced manager to help strengthen and scale our security engineering team in Buenos Aires.
The ASAPP security engineering team is staffed by smart, technical, and challenge-driven security engineers. Our team designs, architects, and monitors security relevant processes, procedures, and technical components the ASAPP platform, application, and corporate infrastructure. The team relies on their manager to enact on ASAPP’s feedback-driven professional development, clear and transparent communication, and mentorship.
As an ASAPP manager, it will be your job to establish and make sure the team is working on the right goals. Ideally you have experience managing a security team that scales, and maintains a strong sense of inclusion, delightful customer service, welcomes challenges, and acts with extreme ownership.
- Review code, architecture and design work from partner engineering teams to ensure we are building systems and processes that securely scale
- Grow and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact
- Mature and lead the security incident response process
- Developing strategy and roadmap for security team initiatives for the team, maintaining a clear vision and association with greater organization
- Foster a healthy and collaborative relationship between Security Engineering and functions like Research, Machine Learning, and Engineering
- You are experienced at recruiting, developing, and leading technical teams
- You are great at developing and communicating a strategy and vision for a team, tying its purpose to the broader organization
- You are experienced working with information security program technologies like vulnerability management platforms, secrets and key management systems, identity and access management brokers
- You are experienced working with engineering technologies like AWS, machine learning, Docker, and high level programming languages like Python, Go, and Typescript
- You value and are comfortable delivering and receiving feedback, leveraging it to better lead a more impactful team
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Mac equipment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.