As a Product Manager, you will be a part of designing, developing, and launching new AI products in the enterprise space. You will work closely with our designers, engineers, researchers, and customers to make these products a reality. As a Product Manager at ASAPP you'll be working to solve difficult problems with smart people, and building products for a rapidly expanding user-base.
We'll need you to get scrappy, learn quickly, fix problems when you see them, and take care of your teammates. In exchange, we can offer you an unparalleled opportunity for impact - AI is one of the most profound developments in human history, and we're building and deploying it on an unmatched scale.
You'll need to have:
- 2+ years product management experience
- Experience building user interfaces
- Experience in user-centric product design and data-driven product refinement
- An ability to apply both qualitative and quantitative data in decision-making
- Strong ownership and accountability
- Passion for solving problems
- Strong communication skills to work with both internal teams and our customers
What we’d love to see:
- Experience working with direct-to-consumer products
- Technical literacy (engineering background a plus)
- Experience with user research
- Experience working with software / enterprise clients
- Experience working on mobile apps
Perks of working at ASAPP HQ:
- Free Lunch Daily
- Health benefits
- Fully Stocked Kitchen and Bar
- Wellness perks (free gym, etc)
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.