Product Manager Lead
At ASAPP, our mission is to solve complex and challenging problems by building transformative machine learning-powered products. We leverage artificial intelligence to address significant challenges that share three common characteristics: huge economic scale, systemic inefficiencies, and tremendous amounts of data. Our talented teams that drive our product innovation and development are located in New York City, San Francisco, Mountain View, and Buenos Aires.
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of designing, developing, and launching new AI products in the enterprise space. You will work closely with our designers, engineers, researchers, and customers to make these products a reality for a rapidly expanding user-base.
We'll need you to get scrappy, learn quickly, fix problems when you see them, and take care of your teammates. In exchange, we can offer you an unparalleled opportunity for impact - AI is one of the most profound developments in human history, and we're building and deploying it on an unmatched scale.
What you'll need
- 8+ years product management experience
- Strong ownership and accountability
- Passion for solving problems
- Great attitude and a love of teamwork
- Strong communication skills to work with internal teams and our customers
- Ability to both execute in the weeds and to zoom out and see the bigger strategic picture
- Cross-functional communication and collaboration experience across multiple engineering teams, design teams, research, TPM, product, etc
What we'd like to see
- Experience as a software engineer
- Experience with AI software products
- Experience with enterprise software tools
- Experience working with enterprise software or enterprise clients
- Experience managing teams
- Experience with customer engagement platforms (digital and / or voice)
- Competitive compensation
- Free lunch daily
- Fully stocked kitchen and snack room
- Fitness and wellness perks
- Learning and development opportunities
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.