Voice Solutions Architect
ASAPP, an AI SaaS company based in NYC, is seeking a Voice Solutions Architect for a remote job opportunity. We’re looking for a talented, motivated, and detail-oriented Voice Solutions Architect to join our growing team of high caliber engineers, research scientists, and managers. As a part of the Solutions team you will help identify, document, test, and integrate various APIs, system integration points, authentication mechanisms, and more, all in the view of a system of systems architecture.
Would you like an impactful position with a new team which helps drive future architectures, partner integrations, and a world-class AI-based product? Do you like to analyze the inner-workings of systems? Do you have a passion for voice/speech, software systems, cybersecurity, and collaborative integrations? If so, then apply today and meet the team!
What you'll do
- Work with our partners, engineers, IT staff, PMs, and Deployment Managers to determine technical requirements for voice integration solutions.
- Develop, document, and manage technical requirements throughout the lifecycle and build process around their management.
- Design solutions for technical integrations with various functional teams within ASAPP and the partner technical staff.
- Coordinate with ASAPP Technical Project Managers and Engineering to account for requirements, scope and schedule work, design implementation details, and manage questions or issues.
- Document partner API data and interface definitions so that ASAPP engineers know how to fully integrate.
What you'll need
- 8+ years of experience supporting analog voice solutions for enterprise companies
- 8+ years of experience integrating voice solutions for enterprise call centers (IVR / PBX / SIP infrastructure)
- Ability to digest business requirements into formal technical requirements and ensure requirement completeness and quality
- Comfortable working directly with business partners, engineers, and executives to gather requirements, develop solutions, resolve questions or issues
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to support technical partner conversations or to explain high level capabilities to a business partner
We'd like to see
- Experience with ACD (automatic call distribution)
- Experience with CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)
- Prior experience working with Sales and Success teams, Consultants, and System Integrators
- Experience working with external IT teams for product integrations
- Technical process creation, documentation, and improvement
- Experience leading technical projects, engaging with, and motivating change across multiple levels of IT executives and organizations
- Excellent presentation skills for exhibiting both business-oriented solutions as well as advanced technical concepts
- Knowledge of network architecture and security
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices and standards
- Knowledge of domain data modeling
- Free Lunch DailyMedical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fully Stocked Kitchen and Bar
- Wellness perks (free gym, massages, meditation sessions)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.