Senior Technical Recruiter
ASAPP, an AI startup headquartered in New York City, is seeking a world class Senior Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team in Buenos Aires to help grow our office. ASAPP launched almost four years ago in NYC to solve complex and stubborn real-world problems with machine learning-backed software products.
This person will focus on growing our teams and driving candidates through the full cycle from sourcing to closing.
This person will act as an advocate for ASAPP and a partner to candidates and hiring managers, with the primary goal of providing an absolutely memorable hiring experience while helping build the Argentina team.
Reporting into the Director of Talent Acquisition in Argentina, this is a full time opportunity to help us build the best team in the region!
What you'll need
- 8-10 years of technical recruiting experience in a tech startup or a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to partner with and support multiple hiring managers and requisitions across different teams
- You feel comfortable in the competitive landscape of tech recruiting
- Deep care for diversity and inclusion
- Strong organizational skills and attentive to details
- High sense of urgency and excellent time management abilities
- Experience coaching and leading
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience
We'd like to see
- A networker, you know what doors to knock to get hires done
- Strong sense of Argentina's technology market
- Proven ability to build strategic full lifecycle hiring and sourcing strategies to target top talent
- Experience negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience recruiting leadership and management roles
- Passion for creating an amazing candidate experience
- Backgroung hiring for product companies will be a huge plus
What you'll do
- Lead recruiting efforts for a variety of roles, from individual contributors to managers/directors and senior executives
- Provide leadership on best practices to less experienced team members
- Contribute to take processes and reporting to a next level
- Participate on technology events
- Collaborate with a global mindset to make ASAPP an amazing place to come interview!
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Annual performance bonus program
- Free Lunch Daily
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Wellness Perks
- Mac equipment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Training and development
- English lessons
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance.