Senior Product Manager, Insights
Remote - US /
Product – Product Management /
At ASAPP, we are on a mission to build transformative machine learning-powered products that push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and customer experience. We focus on solving complex, data-rich problems — the kind where there are huge systemic inefficiencies and where a real solution will have a significant economic impact. Our CX performance platform uses machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, radically increasing productivity and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a part of designing, developing, and launching new products in the enterprise space. You will work closely with our designers, engineers, researchers, and customers to make these products a reality for a rapidly expanding user-base. We'll need you to get scrappy, learn quickly, fix problems when you see them, and take care of your teammates. In exchange, we can offer you an unparalleled opportunity for impact - AI is one of the most profound developments in human history, and we're building and deploying it on an unmatched scale.
We encourage applicants from all locations in the US to apply. This role is remote or hybrid flexible, as we have offices in New York City, Northern California, and Bozeman.
What you'll do
- Drive execution of key features of our insights and analytics offerings
- Partner with engineering, research, design to deliver successful and scalable products
- Perform competitive analysis and market research to understand the market
- Work with customer executives and ASAPP account teams to ensure understanding of their needs
- Owns prioritization and communication of backlog, to ensure we’re working on the right things at the right time
- Work with sales and marketing teams to ensure we can articulate our innovation and offerings
- Reports directly to Senior Director of Product Management
What you'll need
- 4+ years of product management experience and proven track record of shipping great products
- Great attitude and a love of teamwork
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Cross-functional collaboration experience across multiple engineering teams, design teams, research, TPM, product, etc.
- Ability to both execute in the weeds and to zoom out and see the bigger strategic picture
- Strong communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders
What we'd like to see
- Experience with AI software products
- Experience working with enterprise software or enterprise customers
- Competitive compensation with stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k matching
- Fitness and wellness stipend
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Mental well-being benefits
- Professional learning and development stipend
- Parental leave, including adoptive and foster parents
- 3 weeks paid time off (increases with tenure) and unlimited sick leave
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.
Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $130,000 - 160,000.
- For Sales positions: this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in ASAPP's equity plan.
- For Non-Sales positions: this role is eligible to participate in ASAPP's equity plan.
The actual salary may be different depending upon non-discriminatory factors such as qualifications, experience, and other factors permitted by law. The range listed is just one component of ASAPP’s total compensation package; other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives, including the benefits listed above. #LI-MM2 #Li-Remote