At Aserto, we want to help every SaaS application become a great enterprise application.
A big part of being a great enterprise application is having a great authorization system. But today, authorization is broken. We founded Aserto to fix it.
Every single SaaS application that caters to teams and enterprises has to do this, and they are all forced to build it themselves today. It’s tricky to do right, error-prone, soul-crushing, and doesn’t actually move the needle for their core users. But it has to get done in order to sell into teams and enterprises. At Aserto, we’re creating the definitive developer API for enterprise-grade authorization, so no one has to build this ever again.
Aserto is to authorization what Stripe is to payments. What Auth0 is to authentication. What Twilio is to messaging.
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter that can help us rapidly scale the team. We have a voracious appetite for:
- Engineers: of course! They are the lifeblood of what we do. But here’s how we’re different. We’re hiring engineers that love building software for other engineers. They are the cream of the crop. They are the folks that everyone else aspires to be. And they will love working for the Next Big Developer Company.
- Developer evangelists: Not only are they great engineers, they love teaching other engineers how to build stuff. They thrive on helping others be successful with our offerings. They write SDK’s, samples, blog posts, and are community superstars.
- Technical writers: we have lots of content to write. Our bar is to have the best technical content out there for developers that are building multi-player software.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a proven track record of recruiting awesome people
- You have a great network in Seattle, and are proud to live and work here
- You love running hard and fast at ambitious goals
- You’re tenacious - today’s “no” may turn to be a “yes” three months from now
- You love early-stage, high-growth environments, and don’t fear ambiguity
- You have a bias for action rather than getting stuck waiting for permission
- You can juggle multiple things at once and are great at prioritizing where you can have the most impact
- You’re not afraid to ask for help when you need it
- You love learning from feedback and experience, and prefer doing and learning through trial and error rather than have to get everything right the first time and fearing failure
We look for people who are humble, hungry, empathetic, and continuous learners. Aserto was born during the pandemic, and we have a remote-first culture… but we can’t wait until we can bring the company together in semi-annual global events.