Strategy & Business Operations Manager (Philippines)
Trim is a venture-backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Founded with the mission of making people financially healthy at scale, we have saved our users more than $25 million since our founding four years ago.
We are a tight-knit team who comes to work everyday because we enjoy working with each other. We prioritize team culture as much as we do our customer and product.
We are looking for a results-driven Strategy and Business Operations Manager to scale our Bill Negotiations business. You will oversee a team of 60+ agents across three offices in the Philippines and will be instrumental in up-leveling the efficacy, quality, and efficiency of critical workforce operations.
You'll be empowered to make and execute decisions that directly impact the user and brand experience. This role is based in the Philippines and reports to the Head of Monetization.
- Hire, train, and scale our Philippines operations as we continue to grow the business
- Analyze agent efficiency and develop novel methods for boosting productivity
- Maximize workforce efficiency by continuously evaluating performance and process, and identifying and implementing operational improvements
- Deliver a superior customer experience by ensuring speed and accuracy of QA processes and aiding in issue resolution on an ad-hoc basis
- Work closely with Trim's Customer Support team to create and maintain best practices around issue resolution for bill negotiation tickets
- Influence business and product strategy by contributing insights and collaborating with the team
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm or within a corporate strategy group
- Ability to understand, measure, and improve KPIs
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments that require full ownership of initiatives and a proactive mindset toward problems
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Able to work in the Philippines
Nice to Have:
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Professional experience in modeling, data analysis (e.g., Excel, SQL), BI visualization tools, and Zendesk
- Management skills and the ability to hire, coach, and inspire a team
- Experience working at a high-growth, early-stage consumer facing start-up
- Exceptionally sound communication skills and ability to speak Tagalog