Anywhere in US /
Trim is a venture-backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to make Americans financially healthy at scale. In the past five years, we've saved our users more than $60M.
We are looking for a product designer to own all design work at Trim, making our product more useful and more aesthetically compelling. We're open to both full-time and contracting arrangements.
In this role, you will own:
- Design (Sketch/Figma) for the Trim product (both web & mobile web).
- UX flows for new feature launches.
- Continued iteration on our landing page, onboarding flow, and user dashboard.
- The Trim style guide.
This role will report to the Head of Product. We welcome remote candidates!
- Own all aspects of the design system at Trim.
- Provide input & solutions on how to improve the user experience.
- Digest product requirements and present UX alternatives to PM.
- Incorporate direct user feedback from user interviews (where applicable).
- Results-oriented self-starter.
- 4+ years of UI/UX experience.
- Familiarity with design systems thinking.
- Experience working in iterative Agile environment.
- Comfortable collaborating with PM and/or CEO on product briefs.
- Expert at Sketch and other design tools.
- Experience at direct-to-consumer tech company.
- Experience leading design sprints.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Unlimited vacation policy!
- Weekly happy hours (virtual, for now), monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings like whitewater rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours!
Candidates for full-time employment may be required to undergo a background check.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.