Freelance Email Marketing Designer
San Francisco, CA
Growth & Marketing
Trim is a venture-backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to make Americans financially healthy at scale. In the past four years, we've saved our users more than $30M.
We are a tight-knit team and come to work every day because we enjoy working with each other. We prioritize team culture as much as we do our customers.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Freelance Email Marketing Designer to support our Marketing team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Design marketing, trigger, and campaign emails while maintaining Trim’s brand voice and aesthetic
- Work with the Email Marketing Manager to implement designs for ideal engagement and conversion
- Staying informed on the changing landscape of email marketing, including trends and best practices
- Utilize insights from research and analytics to form new design solutions from your findings
- Must be a team player as we are a highly collaborative company
- You have 2+ years of professional experience as an email marketing designer
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at a time
- Detail oriented and organized self starter
- Competence in Sketch/Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and InVision
- You have the ability to identify overarching digital design issues and opportunities and implement effective solutions
- You have a strong understanding of the latest design trends, tools, concepts, and technologies
- You have the ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and come up with ideas that are relevant and enticing
- Familiarity with Sendgrid is a plus
- Ability to code HTML is a plus
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.