Business Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
Trim is a venture-backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to make Americans financially healthy at scale. In the past four years, we've saved our users more than $30M.
We are a tight-knit team and come to work every day because we enjoy working with each other. We prioritize team culture as much as we do our customers.
We are looking for a results-driven Strategy and Business Operations Manager to scale the operations of our most popular feature, bill negotiation. Your job is threefold:
(1) Analyze quantitative & qualitative data to identify opportunities to improve our operations.
(2) Plan and implement those improvements.
(3) Measure the results of your work and iterate based on experimental outcomes.
This position comes with enormous ownership. You'll be empowered to make and execute decisions that directly impact the company's P&L.
This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Head of Monetization.
- Drive business and product strategy by contributing insights that drive decision-making across the company
- Understand, measure, and improve operational KPIs
- Develop and own analytical frameworks, core reporting, and metrics
- Deliver a superior customer experience by ensuring speed and accuracy of QA processes and aiding in issue resolution on an ad-hoc basis
- Occasional international travel
- Work closely with Trim's Customer Support team to create and maintain best practices around issue resolution
- 3+ years experience in analytics/data science, finance, or strategic role
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- When you see a problem, you want to solve it, not simply complain about it
- Expert SQL skills — your ability to interpret a vast amount of data will be key to your success
- Professional experience in data modeling & analysis, including BI visualization tools such as Periscope
- Easy commute to our office at 544 Market Street (right off Montgomery BART).
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Unlimited vacation policy!
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Standard start-up perks: free lunches, delicious snacks, and plenty of succulents.
- Weekly happy hours, monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings like whitewater rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours!
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.