Business Operations & Training Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Trim is a venture-backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to make Americans financially healthy at scale. In the past four years, we've saved our users more than $30M.
We are a tight-knit team and come to work every day because we enjoy working with each other. We prioritize team culture as much as we do our customers.
We are looking for a results-driven Business Operations & Training Manager to scale the operations of our most popular feature: bill negotiation. In this role you will focus on:
- Continuously improving internal processes to create efficiencies and impact the customer and agent experience
- Creating and maintaining training material to effectively onboard and retain agents
- Building data sets, reports and dashboards that drive informed decision-making across the company
This position comes with enormous ownership. You'll be empowered to make and execute decisions that directly impact the company's P&L.
This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Senior Revenue Operations Manager.
- Be a Bill Negotiator product and process SME
- Own the onboarding curriculum for the Bill Negotiations team
- Create and maintain all training modules, activities and assessments
- Build and manage SQL reports and dashboards
- Drive analysis and implementation of strategic projects impacting the Bill Negotiation business as well as broader company initiatives
- Manage the relationship with the BPO vendors
- Support agents with ad hoc queries and best practices sharing
- Collaborate with Customer Support and Product to resolve issues and identify improvements
- Ownership mentality, be creative, and know how to get projects over the finish line
- At least 3+ years experience in project/program management in business operations, sales operations or finance with BPO partners
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Expert SQL skills — your ability to interpret a vast amount of data will be key to your success
- Professional experience in data modeling & analysis, including BI visualization tools such as Periscope
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Unlimited vacation policy!
- When we return to the office: easy commute to our office at 544 Market Street (right off Montgomery BART) and standard start-up perks: free lunches, delicious snacks, and plenty of succulents.
- Weekly happy hours (virtual, for now), monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings like whitewater rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours!
Candidates for a full-time employment offer will undergo a background check. Any results within the report may be used in making decisions around hiring, promotions, or retention.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.