Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
Anywhere in US /
Trim is a venture-backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to make Americans financially healthy at scale. In the past five years, we've saved our users more than $55M.
We are a tight-knit team and come to work every day because we enjoy working with each other. We prioritize team culture as much as we do our customers.
We are actively hiring full-stack software engineers to expand and scale our product. Engineering is the core of our company. Your work will directly improve the financial health of our users, and will directly affect and be seen by hundreds of thousands of users.
This position will report into our Head of Engineering and is based in San Francisco.
- Design and build our core product: an automated assistant that manages your financial life.
- Give your input on architectural decisions.
- Help raise the bar for future hiring decisions, ensuring that our team continues to attract the best talent.
- Work closely alongside the rest of the engineering team to ensure code quality and operational stability.
Ideally you'll have:
- Meaningful experience with software development and shipping products at scale.
- Passion to dive into Front End/UI Development.
- A keen eye for product and user experience.
- Prior experience at a high-growth, early-stage company.
- Prior experience with web frameworks.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Easy commute to our office at 544 Market Street (right off Montgomery BART).
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy!
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Standard start-up perks: free lunches, delicious snacks, and plenty of succulents.
- Weekly happy hours, monthly cross-team events, and quarterly company outings. White water rafting, skiing in Tahoe, and Sonoma vineyard tours to name a few!
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.