Software Engineer, Full-Stack
San Francisco, CA
Trim is a venture backed fintech startup based in San Francisco. Founded with the mission of making people financially healthy at scale, we have saved our users millions of dollars since our founding 4 years ago, and we have just scratched the surface.
We are actively hiring full-stack software engineers to expand and scale our product. Engineering is the core of our company. Your work will directly improve the financial health of our users, and will directly affect and be seen by hundreds of thousands of users.
This position is based in San Francisco and reports to the CTO.
- Design and build our core product: an automated assistant that manages your financial life.
- Give your input on architectural decisions.
- Help raise the bar for future hiring decisions, ensuring that our team continues to attract the best talent.
- Work closely alongside the rest of the engineering team to ensure code quality and operational stability.
Ideally you'll have
- Meaningful experience with software development and shipping products at scale.
- A keen eye for product and user experience.
- Prior experience at a high-growth, early-stage company.
- Prior experience with web frameworks.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Work with our excited, upbeat, highly-collaborative team.
- Move quickly and gain significant ownership over your results.
- Commute easily to our office at 14th and Market St. in San Francisco.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- Full benefits, including top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Standard start-ups perks: catered lunches, delicious snacks, and a variety of succulents.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the users we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.